Friday 4 May 2012

Concept art

Here is the concept art for the character I have created to live in my environment. I have based him on the Beast or Eros from the fairy tale and myth I have been looking at. I have tried to turn the characteristics that he has into ones that seem realistic for a more mature audience.
I thought of this Beast as an extremely rich, arrogant womanizer, a total jerk. After changing into the Beast he would try to lock himself away with some of his best possessions to try and keep whats left of his previous life together.
As well as designing a character, I have decided to make a painting of him that will be used in the room.
Here are some concepts for the Beast


 I also had an idea of including a bust of him in this form, however I have decided that they should be the heads of mannequins instead as they are faceless and more creepy.



No comments:

Post a Comment